Bremen Workshop on Light Scattering 2016
Institut für Werkstofftechnik, IWT, Bremen, 7. + 8. March 2016
Word template for abstracts. Deadline 1. Feb. 2016
Travel and Hotel information
Preliminary list of talks (8.2.16)
- Yuri Eremin:
- Amos Egel:
- Dominik Theobald:
- Sascha Schäfer:
- Akbar Samadi:
- Krzysztof Skorupski:
- Sebastian Andersen: Hot nanostructures: Temperature profiling of laser irradiated metallic nanoparticle.
- Jian Dong: Effect of coating on the radiative properties of soot aerosols.
- NN: The effect of dusty environment on performance of electro optical sensor: experiment and theory.
- Anton Sadagov: Extinction spectroscopy combined with dynamic light scattering for nanoparticles diagnostics.
- Jiajie Wang: Tightly focused laser beam scattering by nonspherical anisotropic particle using T-matrix method.
- Hirak Chatterjee: Light scattering by Gold nanospikes.
- David D. Dannhauser: Peripheral human blood cell investigation in microfluidic flow by different light scattering methods.
- Thomas Prevenslik: Evanescent waves cannot exist in the near-field!
- Cumali Sabaha: Plasmonic multiband metamaterial absorber design for solar energy utilization.
- Magda Ulmeanu Stanton: Laser-Initiated Liquid-Assisted Colloidal Lithography.
- Jochen Wauer: A new least square T-matrix method to calculate the scattering field in the near and far field.
- Gerhard Kristensson: Large scatterer approximation of the RTE.
- Yevgen Grynko: Modeling the second harmonic generation from plasmonic nanostructures with a hydrodynamic approach.
Read more ...
Series: ScattPort Series, Vol. 2
Wriedt, Thomas (Ed.)
Light Scattering by Complex Particles
epubli, Berlin 2015, Softcover 24,90 €
OTS Optical Tweezers Software
OTS is comprehensive MatLab software toolbox to work with optical tweezers by Philip H. Jones, Onofrio M. Maragò & Giovanni Volpe.
PAME (Plasmonic Assay Modeling Environment) by
is a graphical Python application for simulating plasmonic biosensors, particularly fiberoptic biosensors with nanoparticles.
py_gmm: Generalized Multiparticle Mie code
A Fortran 90 implementation of the Generalized Multiparticle Mie method by Giovanni Pellegrini, especially suited for plasmonics and near field computation.
for90-MoM2 by Jouni Mäkitalo is a Method of Moments electromagnetic wave scattering solver implemented in Fortran 90 for EM scattering from dielectric/lossy/plasmonic/PEC objects.
The 11th international conference series on Laser-light and Interactions with Particles (LIP2016) which will be held from April 22 to 26, 2016 in Xi'an, China.
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) is a non-destructive electromagnetic investigative tool used in many diverse applications across the fields of engineering and geophysics.
T-DDA (thermal discrete-dipole approximation)
The T-DDA calculates the steady-state temperature distribution within and surrounding an externally-illuminated target immersed in a homogeneous background medium.
Mie Simulator GUI
This is a Mie Simulator GUI application. Mie Simulator GUI tool is capable of calculating
- Scattering coefficient
- Scattering cross section
- Reduced scattering coefficient
- Phase function
- S1 and S2
- Average cosine of the phase function
for a single or series of wavelengths